Attemted usage of the phone was combination of interne access, e-mail access, text messaging, phone calls and GPS Mapping.
Actual usage has been almost impossible, as the phone encountes a myriad of probems that seem to get worse with time.
1) Waiting on phone to respond can take a very long time, I have waited over 5 minutes just for a letter to appear that I have tried to type for a message.
2) Phone reboots itself for no apparent reason
3) Phone locks up and freezes, ofen requireing the removal of the battery. This is a many times a day event.
4) During calls will lose abiity to hear other caller, seems as if they can stll hear me but that does not help if only one party is able to function correctly durng a call
5) Phone messages often do not play back properly, including poor quality audio that makes them hard to understand
6) E-mail quit working, and will not accept connection any more.
7) T-Moble & Nokia provide no support that will resolve any of the issues, replacing the phone with another one that does the same thing is pointless. I had an e73 with numerous problems as well, hoped that this phone would be different (as I used to be a big NOKIA fan) but alas it seems to prove that Nokia is no longer the company it used to be.
8) Incomming calls phone often will not take the touch screen answer nor the physical button, and I have to watch important calls get missed because the phone is non-responsive.
9) On a call and another activity happens (text message being recieved or another call comes in) it will lock up the phone causing me to lose the call I am currently on.
10) Can not load apps on the phone since it already does not handle what comes with the phone out of the box.
And this is just the short list of issues that continue to go unresolved. Forums are pointless as you get told to do the same things that do not work over and over again. Phone is on current SW version, resetting to factory does not resolve, ....
Since the last 2 Nokia phones I have owned have not worked properly, and no honest support has been available leaving the problems as unresolved (internet searches show nothing is honestly being done). This will be the last NOKIA that I will own, and this will be gone as soon as I can replace it. I may even revert back to a standard cell phone for now, as that would still be far better than a so called smart phone that is not reliable and does not function as advertised.
Build quality, Camera, Configurability, 3D, Apps