Visit our Business Solutions website >>

Braun Cruzer 6 FACE

Braun Cruzer 6 FACE
alaScore 84

282 reviews

Nov, 2015

alaTest has collected and analyzed 282 reviews of Braun Cruzer 6 FACE. The average rating for this product is 4.1/5, compared to an average rating of 4.1/5 for other Hair Removal for all reviews.

We analyzed user and expert ratings, product age and more factors. Compared to other Hair Removal the Braun Cruzer 6 FACE is awarded an overall alaScore™ of 84/100 = Very good quality.

Review analysis

(Based on 282 reviews)

Expert Reviews  

User Reviews  


Below is a list of reviews for this or similar products. If you think this grouping is wrong please click here to flag.
Read more on our FAQ’s page.
Showing 1 - 10 of 80 Show Reviews: in English | in other languages (202)

Consumer review by: flwright (

Braun again


Beautifully designed and very easy to use as both a shaver and trimmer

Oct, 2015

Consumer review by: Fred112244 (

plastic, flimsy construction


The plastic trim connections are very flimsy, I was very disappointed and returned the product.

Oct, 2015

Consumer review by: Maggie1941 (

Does exactly what it says!!


Bought this for my grandsons birthday and he loves it !!

Sep, 2015

Consumer review by: daveb (

good value, shaver excellent the trimmer average


Gives a very good shave but the trimmer misses a few stray hairs, overall very pleased

Sep, 2015

Consumer review by: SGB12345 (



The extendable/rotating precision trimmer part works quite well, no complaints there but the actual close shave foil is shocking. It cuts 90% of the hairs really well and close - no problems there, but the remaining 10% it just won't cut! You can go...

Sep, 2015

Consumer review by: blackhart (



I'm very happy with my purchase. .I'm actually using it in my barber shop....send it's with standing plenty of use

Sep, 2015

Consumer review by: Vasco (

Very good does what it says


Very good product. More guts than my old Phillips and easy to switch to all features instead of adding different heads for each trimming needs.

Sep, 2015

Consumer review by: jimba1102 (

men's face shaved by Braun.


I purchased this shaver as I have always used Braun for my facial care ever since I was 17yrs of ageI AM now 55. This shaver was bought as a Christmas gift for my friend after he'd had tried and disliked many of the other products out there. The shaver...

Aug, 2015

Consumer review by: Connor (

Great product


Good value for a smooth and clean shave

Aug, 2015

Consumer review by: John 1050 (

Wet n dry


Bought this a few weeks ago,\nBest battery shave I've ever had

Jul, 2015