Visit our Business Solutions website >>

Magic Chef MCD1311ST 1100 Watts Microwave Oven

Magic Chef MCD1311ST 1100 Watts Microwave Oven
alaAverage 2.5

23 reviews

Sep, 2014

alaTest has collected and analyzed 23 reviews from magazines and websites.

Review analysis

(Based on 23 reviews)

User Reviews  

Showing 1 - 10 of 23 Show Reviews: in English

Consumer review by:

Filled my house with grey smoke

 

I purchased the Magic Chef 1.6 cu.ft. MCD1611ST microwave on February 26th, 2011, four days later after 30 seconds of use it filled my house with grey smoke. Something inside the workings of the unit had caught fire and was burning. After being...

none

fills your house with smoke

Consumer review by:

I love my microwave, it works really great...

 

I love my microwave, it works really great...

Consumer review by:

arcing

 

I was given a used mcd1311st.

Looks nice, powerful. Big inside

Big outside. Arcing is BAD, burned thru spattershield. No spare shields. Bulb hard to

ADVERTISEMENT

Consumer review by:

arcing

 

I was given a used mcd1311st.It immediately produced bright and noisy arcing when I used it the second time -- and I noticed that the "spatter shield" was burned thru with a small hole, and had much black charring in back. It is also ...

Looks nice, powerful. Big inside

Big outside. Arcing is BAD, burned thru spattershield. No spare shields. Bulb hard to replace.

Consumer review by:

The Magic behind the Chef

 

We recently purchased the Magic Chef MCD1311ST 1100 W. microwave oven. This microwave caught our eyes as it's shiny stainless steel appearance and size fit what we were looking for. This microwave was a replacement as one day our Panasonic just up an ...

It is cost effective, easy to use and powerful!

The door shuts loudly.

Consumer review by:

The Magic behind the Chef

 

We recently purchased the Magic Chef MCD1311ST 1100 W. microwave oven. This microwave caught our eyes as it's shiny stainless steel appearance and size fit what we were looking for. This microwave was a replacement as one day our Panasonic just up an...

It is cost effective, easy to use and powerful

The door shuts loudly

Consumer review by:

shortest lived microwave I have ever owned

 

I have experienced the sparking and smoking plus frying of electronics smell. Bulb also burnt out several months after purchase. I disagree strongly with the reviewer's opinion that the sparking, etc is caused from untidy individuals. I clean the...

Great style nice stainless steel but I am suffering from the fashion

Didn't last long less than 3 years. Dangerous from sparking and smoking

Consumer review by:

How to Replace the Light Bulb

 

Our bulb burned out early, too. Bought 'security' screwdriver bits at computer store to open the stainless steel cover. There is a white plastic frame piece that holds the bulb and the door interlock switches. At Lowes, bought GE halogen 40 watt ...

Oven looks and works GREAT!

Really dumb to use a unique bulb & base and security screws.

Consumer review by:

Works GREAT when TAKEN CARE OF :-))

 

I got mine for free, in perfect condition with the exception of the arcing issue others have mentioned.. lucky for me I know what causes it.. Grease on the cover to the magnetron. To all of you complaining about the noise and arcing.. try cleaning your...

BEAUTIFUL UNIT

Takes up a lot of counter space.

Consumer review by:

Works GREAT when TAKEN CARE OF :-))

 

I got mine for free, in perfect condition with the exception of the arcing issue others have mentioned.. lucky for me I know what causes it.. Grease on the cover to the magnetron. To all of you complaining about the noise and arcing.. try cleaning your...

BEAUTIFUL UNIT

Takes up a lot of counter space

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT