Visit our Business Solutions website >>

URC PowerPak Bundle - Universal remote control - infrared

URC PowerPak Bundle - Universal remote control - infrared
alaScore 81

402 reviews

May, 2016

alaTest has collected and analyzed 402 reviews of URC PowerPak Bundle - Universal remote control - infrared. The average rating for this product is 4.3/5, compared to an average rating of 4.1/5 for other Remote Controls for all reviews. Reviewers really like the reliability and durability. The design and price are also mentioned favorably, but reviews are divided on the size.

usability, price, design, durability, reliability

We analyzed user and expert ratings, product age and more factors. Compared to other Remote Controls the URC PowerPak Bundle - Universal remote control - infrared is awarded an overall alaScore™ of 81/100 = Very good quality.

Review analysis

(Based on 402 reviews)

User Reviews  

Showing 402 review(s)

Expert Reviews User Reviews

Disclaimer:

Below is a list of reviews for this or similar products. If you think this grouping is wrong please click here to flag.
Read more on our FAQ’s page.
Showing 1 - 402 of 402 Show Reviews: in English

Consumer review by: (amazon.com)

Amazon.com review summary for URC PowerPak Bundle - Universal remote control - infrared

 

alaTest has collected and analyzed 395 user reviews of URC PowerPak Bundle - Universal remote control - infrared from Amazon.com. The average user rating for this product is 4.2/5, compared to an average user rating of 4.1/5 for other Remote Controls on Amazon.com. People really like the reliability and durability. The design and price also get good feedback, whereas there are some mixed reviews about the size.

usability, price, design, durability, reliability

89% of the reviews on Amazon.com give this product a positive rating.

This summary is based on the product: URC RFS200 PowerPak Bundle with MasterControl RF20 and PowerBlaster

May, 2016

Consumer review by: N/A (newegg.com)

Good all in one

 

I use this with a Plasma, a DirecTv TiVo HD receiver, a 5.1 audio receiver and a BlueRay player. With the macro functions I can turn everything on or off with one button and leave the remote ready to use with the Tivo. About a one day learning curve....

Pretty easy to program. Learns from other remotes

Buttons a little less sensitive than I might like

Jul, 2012

Consumer review by: N/A (newegg.com)

just threw it in the garbage

 

This remote is so poorly designed and programmed that it was just put where it belongs, in the garbage can. I am not going to write the details, it is enough that it was so bad there was nothing else to do

unusable

May, 2012

Consumer review by: Tim (rakuten.com)

Tim

 

I was seriously considering a MUCH more expensive solution, but this was recommended to me by a friend. What a value, is an amazing learning universal remote, but the RF receiver turns it into a much more versatile product. 5 minutes out of the box I...

Consumer review by: BMR (rakuten.com)

BMR

 

This is a great remote. Looks good too and has good weight to it and feels very solid. Setup takes a little bit of thought as it's fully customizable. Start with using the preprogrammed function and then customize to your liking. Once it's set-up, it's...

Consumer review by: (rakuten.com)

URC URC-RFS200 Universal Remote Control

 

For the price of this remote, you get everything and then some. Trust me, this baby works and you don't even have to break the bank.

Consumer review by: (rakuten.com)

URC URC-RFS200 Universal Remote Control

 

Works great. All the A/V equipment in one location can be operated from anywhere in the house.

Consumer review by: gleapman (rakuten.com)

gleapman

 

Agree with the other positive reviews. Very flexible - handled 98% of the functionality we needed (and we found a satisfactory workaround for the other 2%). The "learning" functionality is easy to use. Be sure to implement all the pre-programmed...

Product Specifications

Universal Remote Control is a world leader in the custom design, engineering, manufacturing and distribution of high-quality remote controls and home automation products. With many years of experience, Universal Remote Control produces a family of innovative IR/RF products to meet customer requirements around the world.