alaTest is a leading global provider of social commerce solutions that help retailers and brands improve customer satisfaction and increase their revenues through the value of reviews.
alaTest's award winning review analysis technology aggregates, structures and analyzes millions of expert and consumer product reviews from more than 2,000 international review sources.
alaTest also operates product reviews sites for consumers in 18 countries and has offices in Stockholm, Berlin and Wuhan.
We are now looking to strengthen our Front-end team in Stockholm with a Senior Front-end Developer.
Our front-end team is responsible for developing alaTest websites and a suite of modular review solutions for retailers, brands and consumers worldwide. Our vision is to deliver highly available, scalable, and high performing services to our global clients.
If you are a senior web developer based in Stockholm, creating adaptive/responsive software, willing to learn new technologies and methodologies and with experience in open source software, we would like to meet you.
- Develop clean and modern code using web frameworks (such as Bootstrap, Backbone.js, or similar)
- Ensure cross-browser compatibility with robust UI testing (using tools like Firebug, YSlow or similar)
- Work directly with Back-end developers, Designers and Product Owners to ensure Front-end interface works and looks as designed and specified
- Stay abreast of the latest technologies with a view to introducing new development techniques and tools that improve alaTest practices
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- A genuine passion for the web, new technologies, and open source software
- Must be authorized to work in Sweden
- HTML5 and CSS3
- PHP and MySQL
- Semantic markups
- Driven and result oriented
- Excellent English skills. Our company language is English. Swedish language skills are not required
- Experience working in an international and distributed team
The position is located in our headquarters in central Stockholm, Sweden.
Please send your application with a short personal introduction and CV to email@example.com. Please state 'Senior Front-end Developer' in your application.