Visit our Business Solutions website >>

Samsung SL-M2625D

alaTest has collected and analyzed 174 reviews of Samsung SL-M2625D. The average rating for this product is 4.0/5, compared to an average rating of 4.0/5 for other products in the same category for all reviews. Opinions about the reliability and noise are overall positive. The usability and price also get good feedback.

performance, price, usability, noise, reliability

We analyzed user and expert ratings, product age and more factors. Compared to other products in the same category the Samsung SL-M2625D is awarded an overall alaScore™ of 82/100 = Very good quality.

Review analysis

(Based on 174 reviews)

Expert Reviews  

User Reviews  

Showing 68 review(s)

Expert Reviews User Reviews

Disclaimer:

Below is a list of reviews for this or similar products. If you think this grouping is wrong please click here to flag.
Read more on our FAQ’s page.
Showing 1 - 50 of 68 Show Reviews: in English | in other languages (1)

Consumer review (amazon.com)

Amazon.com review summary for Samsung SL-M2625D

 

alaTest has collected and analyzed 39 user reviews of Samsung SL-M2625D from Amazon.com. The average user rating for this product is 3.7/5, compared to an average user rating of 3.8/5 for other products in the same category on Amazon.com. Reviewers are impressed by the print quality and noise. The price and usability are also mentioned favorably. There are some negative opinions about the size and durability. Comments about the paper handling and reliability are different.

performance, usability, price, noise, print quality

durability, size

74% of the reviews on Amazon.com give this product a positive rating.

Dec, 2019

Consumer review (amazon.ca)

Amazon.ca review summary for Samsung SL-M2625D

 

alaTest has collected and analyzed 1 user review of Samsung SL-M2625D from Amazon.ca. The average user rating for this product is 3.0/5, compared to an average user rating of 4.2/5 for other products in the same category on Amazon.ca.

100% of the reviews on Amazon.ca give this product a positive rating.

Dec, 2019

Editor's Choice

Expert review by : M. David Stone (pcmag.com)

Samsung Xpress M2625D

 

The Samsung Xpress M2625D mono laser delivers surprisingly good paper handling, including automatic duplexing.

Small. Ample paper capacity for a micro office. Automatic duplexing.

USB connection only. No additional paper handling options available.

This printer offers unusually capable paper handling for personal use. In addition to the automatic duplexer, it includes ample capacity, with a 250-sheet paper tray, plus a one-page manual feed slot, so you don't have to swap out the paper in the tray...

Aug, 2013

Consumer review (newegg.com)

It Failed

 

I got it on sale but I did not put it in use immediately because I was still using my Samsung ML-2010 until its toner ran out and its paper feed started slacking off a bit. I thereafter put the new Samsung 2625D was in service and it failed shortly...

Thought it was a decent printer, until it wasn't.

It failed and Samsung was no help.

Apr, 2016

Consumer review (newegg.com)

Great Buy

 

Thank You Newegg for assisting with a great buy.

Samsung Quality ; Newegg's awesome customer service ; Does not take lot of space for a Laser printer ; Very Reliable feed and print ; High Print Quality ; Samsung Driver's are awesome and are constantly updated

Does use lot of Ink ; Toner Price

Nov, 2015

Consumer review (newegg.com)

Great Buy

 

Thank You Newegg for assisting with a great buy.

+ Samsung Quality + Newegg's awesome customer service + Does not take lot of space for a Laser printer + Very Reliable feed and print + High Print Quality + Samsung Driver's are awesome and are constantly updated.

- Does use lot of Ink - Toner Price

Nov, 2015

Consumer review (newegg.com)

Has issues with waking from sleep

 

I guess my search for an inexpensive laser printer continues.

Prints fast, print quality is good, and it is ridiculously inexpensive

As most power-saving devices do, this printer goes to sleep to save energy. Unfortunately, it seems to have issues waking from sleep when you send it a print job, i.e., it only seems to wake successfully about 25% of the time. The other 75% of the time...

Dec, 2014

Consumer review (newegg.com)

Has issues with waking from sleep

 

I guess my search for an inexpensive laser printer continues.

Prints fast, print quality is good, and it is ridiculously inexpensive

As most power-saving devices do, this printer goes to sleep to save energy. Unfortunately, it seems to have issues waking from sleep when you send it a print job, i.e., it only seems to wake successfully about 25% of the time. The other 75% of the time...

Dec, 2014

Consumer review (newegg.com)

Has issues with waking from sleep

 

I guess my search for an inexpensive laser printer continues.

Prints fast, print quality is good, and it is ridiculously inexpensive.

As most power-saving devices do, this printer goes to sleep to save energy. Unfortunately, it seems to have issues waking from sleep when you send it a print job, i.e., it only seems to wake successfully about 25% of the time. The other 75% of the time...

Dec, 2014

Consumer review (newegg.com)

Great Printer

 

Have owned this printer for 5 months now and just replaced my original toner. This thing is awesome.

Quick, fairly quiet, works great

None, works great

Sep, 2014

Consumer review (newegg.com)

Great Printer

 

Have owned this printer for 5 months now and just replaced my original toner. This thing is awesome.

Quick, fairly quiet, works great

None, works great

Sep, 2014

Consumer review (newegg.com)

Great Printer

 

Have owned this printer for 5 months now and just replaced my original toner. This thing is awesome.

Quick, fairly quiet, works great

None, works great

Sep, 2014

Price comparison for Samsung SL-M2625D